Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Dieting isn't fun!
Today I am starting a low-carb diet. I have a friend who has had success and lost 20 lbs with following something simlar to the south beach diet. First two weeks I have to only eat meat, eggs and cheese. Then after 2 weeks I can add green veggies. It will be hard to stay away from sweets, potatoes and fruits but I got to try it! I have tried weight watchers and it has been successful in the past but I am just tired of counting points and having to carry about the books. I knew I had to do something when my 4 year old daughter ask me why my belly is big..thinking I am pregnant! Kids you gotta love 'em! My goal is to lose at least 15-20 lbs that I gain when I went back to school. I would love to lose about 30lbs or so and be proud to be in a bathing suit this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Leah,
I noticed you commented on my blog. What a beautiful daughter you have. I love the name Natalie. If we decide to have another child I am sure it will be a girl, Natalie is high on our list of names. I have done a no carb diet before and it worked really well to get me jump started and then when you add back in the right kind of carbs you will be o.k. I do watch my carb intake now but I do eat them. Good luck. you can do it. One pound at a time. Are you able to exercise at all?
Dawn
Post a Comment